Mission, Approach, Focus
Mission: To mobilize the power, resources and thought leadership of the business community to end human trafficking, including all forms of forced labor and sex trafficking
Approach: gBCAT accomplishes its mission by supporting companies through the following:
- Providing a resource for orientation and operational guidance to companies who desire to understand human trafficking and how it affects business.
- Championing and disseminating best practices in business to end human trafficking, including all forms of forced labor and sex trafficking.
- Driving connections between businesses and governments, international organizations, non-profits and civil society for the purpose of knowledge- and idea-sharing on solutions to address human trafficking.
- Training and Education: Employee, vendor and sub-contractor training programs.
- Supply Chain: Identifying and preventing forced labor in supply chains and operations.
- Sex Trafficking: Raising awareness of company policies to combat sex trafficking notably in travel and tourism.
- Communication and Outreach: Thought leadership and transfer of best practices.